Monday, September 25, 2006

JACKASS 2 - And Being Laid Off


I was laid off last week. At first I was pissed. Then being pissed turned in to being worried. Than all that went away. This did not catch me by surprise. I was told 1 week before that I only had a week left. Jobs come and go and anyone can be replaced that's just life.

So how did I handle being let go? I took the family to see Jackass Number Two. This movie was funny. This was way better than the first one. At some parts you could not even hear the movie because of people laughing. When the movie was over people still talked about it down the street and into the parking lot. I can't wait for the DVD just to catch the parts i didn't hear.

As for being out of a job. Something will come up. It's all good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home